Events

Latest news

News WING has completely transformed Budapest - What are the plans for the coming years?
Oct

WING has completely transformed Budapest - What are the plans for the coming years?

by Ditróy Gergely
Over the last two and a half decades, a lot has changed in the Hungarian real estate market. Spectacular investments have shaped the image of the capital, while the modern real estate market as we know it today has gradually emerged. The biggest players were already present in the late 90s, including WING, which is 25 years old this year. During this time, the group has undergone dynamic changes, reflected not only in its developments in Budapest but also in its presence on international markets. We talked to Noah Steinberg, CEO of WING Group and Chairman of the Supervisory Boards of Echo Investment in Poland and Bauwert in Germany, about the main challenges of the past 25 years, the strategy that has been most effective in addressing them and the plans the group has for the next 25 years.
Read more >
News Hotel Co 51 brings Marriott's second Element hotel to Europe
Oct

Hotel Co 51 brings Marriott's second Element hotel to Europe

by Forum Property
Hotel Co 51 hotel operator recently welcomed its fifth Marriott brand to its European portfolio with the opening of the Element by Westin® Wrocław - the operator's second Polish property.
Read more >
News Hillwood renews lease with Amazon in Łódź Górna
Oct

Hillwood renews lease with Amazon in Łódź Górna

by Forum Property
Amazon has extended its lease for over 36,200 sqm of warehouse space and 2,000 sqm of office space at the Hillwood Łódź Górna logistics centre.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy